Dell Alienware 17 R4 Setup And Specifications
Alienware 17 R4 Laptop Features
Get an excellent gaming performance with the Alienware 17 laptop and it also provides you a comfy keyboard with an attractive design. The laptop has plenty of ports, it supports Graphics amp as well as it has a long battery life. The Dell Alienware 17 R4 Setup is a great combination of strong performance, comfortable typing, and an attractive design. With the optional graphics amp, you can get even stronger performance while gaming.
- It is one of the best laptops for gaming.
- Battery lasts for 8 hours and 32 minutes
- Windows 10 Home
- Ethernet and Wireless connection
Tech – Specifications
It provides 16GB of DDR4 RAM clocked at 2,400MHz, 500GB of SSD storage.
The laptop has Intel Core i7-7820HK processor and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080.
The Alienware 17 laptop supports Ethernet and Wireless connection.
It is a strong gaming laptop with good performance.
Are you looking for an updated driver for your Alienware 17 laptop? Search for the Driver option on this website and click on it to get the latest driver for your laptop. After downloading, get it installed on your laptop by following the on-screen prompts. If you find any difficulty during the installation, feel free to contact our tech support team. Our experts will provide you a remote access to download and install the driver for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup process.Driver
A user manual is essential for all the devices. With the help of the manual, the user can easily set up and troubleshoot the device on their own. Generally, you can get the user manual along with the device. In case, you have lost it, need not worry about that. Just click on the manual download option on this website and download the manual for your laptop. Save it on your device for further reference.
Support for alienware 17 Laptop Top issues
Alienware 17 Laptop Support for OS Issues
While downloading the OS for your laptop, make sure that the OS version is compatible with the laptop and then start downloading it. Use the on-screen instructions while downloading and installing the OS. Make sure that the downloaded file is not corrupted or crashed. If you find any issue with the OS, uninstall the existing OS and re-install the latest OS on your laptop. For any queries, contact our technical support team.
Alienware 17 Laptop Optimization
Download Nvidia’s monitoring software. It will auto-update drivers and will let you optimize your Nvidia Card to suit your needs. Keeping the laptop’s driver updated for your graphics card and processor ensures that you always get the best performance in gaming. Try uninstalling all the drivers and then reinstall them. Based on the needs adjust your settings for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup. From the search bar, enter Performance and click Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows from the results. From the Visual Effects option, choose Adjust for best performance. Click on Custom and select which effects you want to disable and finally click on the Apply option. You can also adjust the settings in gaming.
Slow running of Alienware Laptops 17
- The slowdown of your laptop might occur based on the number of programs and ad-on that you have installed on your device.
- Slow running may also occur due to the improper installation of the driver or update. In some cases, a virus or spyware may affect the system.
- Uninstall the programs that you never use and try to restart the device. It is suggested to run minimum programs at the same time.
- Clean up the files on the computer’s Hard Drive. To get more information, contact our technical support team for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup.
Support for Firewall and Proxy Related Issues
- If you find any issue while running a game, disable the firewall software temporarily and try to run the game again.
- If you are able to run the game successfully, then the issue is with the firewall software.
- Go to the firewall settings and unblock the blocked files. Based on the needs, modify the settings and then try to run the game.
- If you still find any issue, contact our technical support team to get Laptop Support.
Gaming Installation issues on Alienware 17
If you find any issue while gaming installation, delete and reinstall the game. Go to Library, choose Games and select the game that you need to reinstall. Select Manage Game and then click on the Uninstall option. Once deleted, reinstall the game. To reinstall the required game, you need to log in to your system and then navigate to Library. Click on the game that you need to install it. Choose the Install option. Now the game gets installed successfully. For any help, you can consult our technical team for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup.
Gaming Update Issues on Alienware 17
If you would like to update your game, go to Settings, click on the System option and then choose Check for updates. If you find any recent updates for the game, click on the Update option and update it. If there is no recent update for the game, you can set a notification so once the update is released, you will get a notification to update your game. In case you find any issue with the game, restart the laptop, select the game that you are having the issue with, choose Manage Game and then click on the Validate game option.
Game Playing Issues on Alienware Laptops
Try running a video card stress test. Follow the steps below to do this. Download and install Support Assist and then open it. Choose the Checkup option, select Run Custom Scan, click on the Nvidia/AMD card option and then choose the Stress Test option. To get more information, contact our technical experts. Our experts guide you to resolve your issue and provides you an instant solution for your queries regarding Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup process.
Antivirus Installation and Removal
Go to the manufacturer website and download the antivirus software. Double-click on the installer to start the installation process. Use the wizard to install the software. If it prompts to remove the existing antivirus software, remove it. Start your system in safe mode. Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard. Choose the program that you need to remove from the list and then select Uninstall or Remove. It is not advisable to run two antivirus program at the same time. During the installation accept the Terms and Conditions and complete the Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup and Installation.
Games not Responding on Alienware 17
- Prior to starting the game, make sure that the suitable driver is installed on your device.
- The installed driver must be compatible with the laptop and the operating system.
- If the file gets crashed, you might come across the issue with the laptop. Update the driver regularly.
- To get more information, consult our technical team for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup.
Support for Alienware m17x Laptops
- It is suggested to update the laptop’s driver frequently so that you can avoid some of the basic issues in your laptop. Install the game that is compatible with the laptop.
- If you find any issue with the laptop, try to restart the laptop. Restarting the laptop might resolve some of the issues. If you find any issue with the gaming, uninstall the game and reinstall it again.
- If you have a wireless network issue on your laptop, ensure that the wireless option is enabled on your device. Place all the network connected devices within the range of the router.
- For any queries, consult our technical team for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup. Our team will provide you an instant solution to resolve the issue easily and swiftly.
Alienware Setup and Configuration Issues
If you find any configuration issue with the laptop, go to the Device manager option. Right-click the required device and click on the Properties option. Choose the Resources tab on the Properties dialog box. Select the resource that needs to be changed and then unclear the Use automatic settings checkbox. Choose Setting and then based on the needs change the value of the setting.
Driver Installation or Repair Issues with Alienware
Easily get your Alienware 17 laptop’s driver form our website. You just have to click on the Driver option that is displayed on this website to get the latest driver for your laptop. After completing the download process, just install it on your laptop by following the guides that are displayed on the screen. If you face any issue during the driver installation process, call our experts for remote access to download and install the driver for Dell Alienware 17 R4 setup Process.