- Home »
- Laptop Producing A Beep Sound While Booting Up
Continuous Beep Sound From Laptop While Booting
Is you are hearing continuous beep sound from laptop while booting up? There should probably be a startup problem on your laptop. To help you out with this problem, we have few solutions on our page.
- First, remove the external storage devices connected to your laptop.
- Remove the optical drives, external peripherals, and AC adapter from the laptop.
- Take out the laptop’s battery and press the Power button.
- Hold it for 15 to 20 seconds to drain the power from the laptop.
- Reconnect the power cord and the AC adapter to the Laptop.
- Make sure that you have connected the power cord that came along with the laptop.
- If you have replaced any material, make sure that you have a recommended one.
- Turn on the laptop and check if the beep sound has stopped.
- Turn off your laptop and remove the battery from the laptop. This is the initial step to fix continuous beep sound from laptop problem.
- Unplug the laptop’s power cord from the wall outlet and access the laptop’s Graphic Card and RAM.
- Open the back cover of the laptop and take out the RAM.
- Check whether the RAM is damaged.
- If it is damaged, replace it with a new one.
- Otherwise, clean it with a lint-free cloth and refix it firmly into the laptop.
- Also, check the Graphic Card of your laptop.
- Next, close the laptop’s back cover and reconnect the AC adapter and battery.
- Plug the laptop’s power cord into the wall outlet and power up the laptop.
- This will fix the beep sound while booting your laptop.
- If the problem persists, remove the CMOS battery from your laptop and insert it again after some time.
- Also, fix the BIOS ROM failure to get avoid the annoying continuous beep sound from laptop.