Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Support
Step-by-step instructions to set up the Dell Inspiron 13 7000
- Get the power adapter and connect its one end to the Dell Inspiron laptop.
- Connect the adapter’s other end to a wall outlet.
- Press the Power button of your laptop.
- Complete the operating system setup by following the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re installing the Windows OS, connect your laptop to a network first.
- Create a new Microsoft account or use your existing account to sign in.
- Register your laptop. Check and install the latest updates on your laptop. When prompted, create a recovery drive by following the on-screen prompts. This recovery drive will help you detect and fix problems that may occur in the future.
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Ubuntu – After turning the Dell laptop on, perform the instructions displayed on its screen to complete the setup.
- 13.3 in touchscreen
- 46 Wh battery capacity
- Windows 10 operating system
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
Tech – Specifications
The XPS 13 9365 2 in 1 laptop is embedded with LPDDR3 SDRAM technology. The installed RAM size is 16 GB. Its memory speed is 1866 Mhz.
It is embedded with Intel Core i7 processor. The processor number is i7-7Y75. Its a 7th generation. Its clock speed is 1.3 Ghz.
The battery capacity in this laptop is 46 Wh and it is embedded with 4-cell.
The laptop’s monitor features Infinity Edge display with 3200 x 1800 (QHD+) resolution. It comes with the widescreen display with touchscreen.
About Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-IN-1 Laptop
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 is a powerful laptop with tablet versatility. This laptop comes with the 8th generation intel core i5/i7 built-in, and is compatible with the Windows operating system. You can also install the Ubuntu operating system on this device. Some of the key specifications of the laptop include, HD capable camera, dual-array microphone, Dell Wireless-N 1708 WLAN (802.11 b/g/n+ Bluetooth 4.0). Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support – To know more about its features, scroll down this screen.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-IN-1 Features
- The Windows 10 Pro operating system is installed to provide a smooth and versatile PC performance.
- Sleek style and peak performance with up to 5th Generation Intel Core processor.
- Long battery life: Up to 6 hours.
- Touchscreen display and precision touchpad.
- UItimate versatility: You can switch between the laptop and tablet modes easily.
- Plenty of ports: USB, SD card slot, microphone jack/combo headphone.
- Dropbox: You can store your important files or folder in Dropbox and access it from any device at any time.
- Backup: Dell’s auto backup and recovery feature ensures that your information is protected and saved for future use.
- Compatible with external device: This 2-in-1 device allows you to connect an external device such as a Bluetooth speaker, optical disc drive. Dell also recommends some external devices for Dell Inspiron 13 7000.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Driver Support
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for driver configuration. Dell offers a wide collection of drivers that helps in improving the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 laptop performance in many ways. To get support in downloading the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 drivers, click the Call button provided on this screen.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Driver for Windows 10
- Visit the official support site of Dell.
- Click on the Product support option.
- In the given field, enter your laptop’s Service Tag and click the Submit button.
- Go to the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Enter the driver keyword that you’re looking for or leave the Keyword field blank.
- If required, choose the OS from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Similarly, select the Category and Format type from the respective drop-down menu.
- Now, based on your selections, the available driver files will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the driver(s) you want and click the Download button beside it.
- Now, the selected driver will be downloaded on your laptop.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Driver for Windows 8.1
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Support – Go to the Dell product’s official site.
- Select your Dell laptop’s Service Tag in the given field.
- Click the DRIVERS & DOWNLOADS tab.
- Choose the Windows 8.1 operating system from the Operating system drop-down menu.
- Select the Category and Format options of your need.
- Now, the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 driver files available for the Windows 8.1 OS will be displayed at the bottom of your laptop screen.
- Locate the driver file you want and click the Download icon beside it.
- Once the selected Dell laptop driver file has been downloaded, open and install it on your device.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 User Manual
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Support Manual Download. Basically, when you purchase the Dell laptop from a retail store, a trusted online store, or a Dell store, a hard copy of its user manual is provided.
- Using the user manual, you can perform the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 setup easily. The basic solutions given in the user manual will help you resolve the power issues, battery issues, and other such common problems.
- In case the user guide is not provided, then you can download a soft copy of it from the laptop’s support site.
- To do so, first, go to your Dell Inspiron 13 700 laptop’s support page.
- Click the Documentation tab.
- Select the User Manual option and click the Download icon beside it. Now, a soft copy of your laptop’s user guide will be downloaded.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Wifi Driver Download
Downloading the Wi-Fi Driver
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Wifi driver. Navigate to the following web address: www.dell.com/support.Select the Product support option.
- Enter your Dell laptop’s Service tag in the given field.
- Click the Submit button.
- Locate the Wi-Fi driver file.
- Click the Download icon beside it.
- Now, the selected Wi-Fi driver file will be downloaded to your laptop.
- Once the download process completes, double-click on the driver file to begin the installation.
- Complete the installation on your laptop by following the on-screen instructions.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for BIOS configuration. BISO setup is a program that helps you get your laptop information, such as the amount of RAM and the storage capacity of the hard drive. If you wish to change your system configuration information or any user-selectable option, you can use the BIOS Setup program. To enter into the BIOS setup program, perform the quick, simple steps given below.
- Turn on your Dell Inspiron laptop. If your laptop is already turned ON, then restart it.
- When the Dell logo with the F2 prompt is displayed on the screen, press the F2 button on your laptop keyboard.
- Now, you will be directed to the BIOS setup program. Configure the settings as per your needs.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Support – Easy way to restore factory settings of your Dell Inspiron
- Turn on or log out (if you’re already logged in) of your laptop.
- In the login window, click the Power icon while holding down the Shift button on your laptop’s keypad.
- Hold down the Shift button and choose the Restart option from the pop-up menu.
- Make sure not to release the Shift button until the screen titled Choose an option is displayed.
- Click the Troubleshoot option on the Choose an option screen.
- Click Reset This PC > Restore Factory > Remove everything (or desired option).
- Make sure that your Dell laptop is connected to the power outlet because a factory reset usually takes several minutes to complete.
- When prompted, select the Fully clean the drive option during the factory reset process.
- Click the Reset button to confirm the on-going process.
- Once the factory reset process has been completed successfully, the Make is yours screen will open. Re-configure your Dell Inspiron by following the on-screen instructions.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Support – It can be used as a tablet if you wish. If you’re using the Windows 10 OS, then you can either enable or disable the Touchscreen option based on your desire. To enable or disable the Touchscreen settings on Windows 10, perform the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Go to the Device Manager window.
- Locate the Human Interface Devices (HID) option and click the arrow icon beside it.
- Choose the HID-compliant touch screen option.
- Go to the Action tab.
- Now, either choose the Disable device or Enable device option based on your requirement.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support PEN. Inspiron 13 7000’s Stylus pen makes your writing job easier and simple. Any form of pairing is not required. You can turn on this pen by just pressing the button provided on it, and then you can write, tap, swipe, and draw using it. With a full charge, you can use this pen for up to 12 hours. For the charging purpose, a micro USB cable is provided with this pen. You can get the Stylus pen for $28.95 at Amazon and other online retail stores. (The price range of this pen may vary based on the online store).
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-IN-1 Laptop FAQ’S
Each day, at least 6 out of 10 people encounter an issue with their electronic devices like smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. This section explains how to resolve the common issues that occur on the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 laptops.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Screen Replacement
If your Dell Inspiron 13 7000 laptop’s screen is has or broken, then you can replace its LCD screen. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for screen replacement, carry out the steps given.
- First, get a new LCD screen.
- Basically, there will be a basil around the Dell Inspiron laptop LCD screen.
- So, if you’re replacing the screen, first, you need to remove the whole display part. After removing it, separate the LCD screen (which is broken or cracked) from the basil.
- Once you have removed the cracked or damaged LCD screen from the basil, place the new one on it.
- Attach the whole display part back to the laptop.
- Now, turn on your laptop and check the display performances.
Solve Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Wifi not Working
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Support – If the Wi-Fi feature is not working on your Dell Inspiron 13 7000 laptops, the following troubleshooting methods may help you to resolve it. Before that, check whether your wireless router or access point is working properly or not. If not, replace it or try a new one.
Quick & simple methods to resolve the Wi-Fi not working issue.
#1 Run the Network troubleshooter
- Click the Start menu or button.
- Select the Settings option followed by Network & Internet.
- Go to the Status section.
- Click the Network troubleshooter option.
- Fix the network problem by following the on-screen instructions.
#2 Reset Internet connection
If the above method doesn’t resolve your Dell laptop’s Wi-Fi connectivity issue, then better perform an Internet connection reset.
- Open the Command Prompt application with the admin rights.
- Type and run the following commands one-by-one:
- netsh int ip reset resettcpip.txt
- netsh winhttp reset proxy
- netsh winsock reset
- After running all the commands mentioned above, restart your laptop and then enable the Wi-Fi feature.
Fixed: Dell Inspiron 13 7000 will not Turn On
Step #1: Charge the laptop for a while
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for won’t turn on issue. If your Dell Inspiron 13 7000 device is not turning ON, then first, check whether it contains enough charge to power ON. Because if the laptop doesn’t have enough charge, then there is a chance for this issue to occur.
- To check it, press the Power button once. If the issue persists, then connect the power adapter to it.
- Leave the laptop for sometime until it gets charged for some time and then try to turn it ON.
Step #2: Identify the beeping code meaning and perform the necessary solutions
- Check if you’re able to hear a beep sound on your laptop. If yes, count the number of beeping codes.
- Based on the number of beeping codes, the causes of the issue may vary. For example, if you only hear 1 beeping code, then it means the BIOS ROM checksum is in progress or a failure.
- To know more details about the beeping codes, refer to your laptop’s user guide or contact us.
- After identifying the code, perform the necessary solutions instructed by the experts to resolve the issue.
Step #3: Reconnect the laptop to an electrical outlet
- If you don’t hear any beeping code from your laptop, then disconnect all the external device, including mouse, keyboard, and monitor, from your laptop.
- Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
- Press the Power button for 15 seconds.
- After doing so, reconnect the power adapter and the external device to the laptop. Make sure to connect the power cord securely to your laptop.
- Now, press the Power button and check whether the laptop turns ON.
If none of these steps resolve the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 not turn ON issue, then it means a hardware failure has occurred. Contact your dealer or manufacturer to resolve it.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 PEN not Working Solution
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Stylus Pen is not working, it may be due to:
Cause 1: System is not supported
- Check the pen’s system compatibility.
- If the pen doesn’t support your OS, then get a new compatible pen.
Cause 2: Battery is inserted wrongly
- Check if the batteries of the pen are inserted correctly.
- If not, remove and insert them properly, and then check whether the pen is working properly.
Cause 3: Battery is out of charge
- If the pen is not working, even after inserting the batteries correctly, then it might be out of charge.
- Insert a set of the new batteries in the pen.
- Now, check if the issue has been resolved.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Batery Upgrade
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Laptop battery. You can upgrade your Dell inspirion 13 7000 battery with a new power adapter and power cord.
- You can get new parts for your laptop from the Dell Store or any trusted online retail store.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Battery not Charging
- First, check whether the power adapter is connected securely between the laptop and the electrical outlet. If not, connect the power adapter securely.
- Try to access the laptop without the battery. That means, remove the battery from your laptop and then directly connect it to the charger.
- If the laptop runs successfully without the battery, then it means your battery is damaged.
- Get a new battery. Replace the defective battery with the new one.
- Make sure that you’re not using a defective power adapter.
Fix Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Battery Light Flashing Issue
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Battery. Basically, when the charge is more than 5%, the Battery light will be in solid white.
- When the charge becomes less than 5%, the battery light turns amber.
- If the battery light starts blinking in amber, then check whether the AC adapter is recognized by your laptop or not. If not, connect the adapter securely. If yes, remove and reinsert the battery on your laptop.
- If the amber light stops blinking, then it means your laptop’s battery life has ended.
- Replace the defective battery with the new one.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 no Sound Solution
Simple steps to resolve the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 no sound issue.If there is no sound output from your Dell Inspiron 13 7000 laptops, then first, check whether the Mute option is enabled or not. If yes, disable it.
- If you encounter this issue when using an external speaker, then make sure that it is connected securely.
- Check if you’re using the compatible external speaker on the laptop. If not, get the correct one.
- If none of the above steps resolve the sound issue, then, go to the Device Manager window.
- Expand the list titled Sound, Video, and game controllers.
- Select your audio device and right-click on it.
- Choose the Update Driver option followed by Search automatically.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to update the audio driver file.
- If even the driver update process doesn’t resolve the sound issue, then your laptop may be encountering some hardware issue. Better get it serviced from Dell.
Solved: Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Noisy Fan Issue
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Fan. First, check if your laptop is placed on a flat and hard surface.
- If not, place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure that your laptop’s air vents are not obstructed.
- Run a diagnostic test on your laptop.
- Restart your laptop. When the Dell logo appears on the screen, press the F12 button on the keyboard.
- Select the Diagnostic option. Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
- If the diagnostic test process doesn’t resolve the noisy fan issue, then check whether your laptop is overheating. If yes, place the laptop in a cool location and leave it to cool down.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 not Booting Issue
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support for Booting Issue. First, check if the laptop contains a battery to boot-up.
- If not, charge the laptop for a while and then try to boot it up.
- Perform the soft reset process if your laptop is not turning on even after charging it.
- Soft reset: Disconnect the power adapter from your laptop. Unplug all the external devices, including the mouse, keyboard, and monitor from the laptop. Now, hold down your laptop’s Power button for 15 seconds. After doing it, reconnect the adapter and external device to the laptop. Now, try to turn on your laptop.
- If the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 not booting issue persists, then contact us.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 no Boot Device Found
Resolving the No bootable device found issue
- Turn on your Dell laptop.
- As soon as the Dell logo appears, press the F2 button on your keyboard.
- Go to the Boot Sequence section.
- Click on the Add Boot Option button.
- In the Add Boot Option dialog box, enter your boot option name, file system list, and file name in the corresponding fields.
- After entering all the details, click the OK button.
- Select the boot selection of your desire and click OK.
- Finally, click the Apply button followed by Exit.
- Now, check if the issue is resolved.
- If not, contact our Dell Inspiron 13 7000 support.