- Displayport Not Working On Asus
How Do I Fix Displayport Not Working On Asus Monitor?
Is your Displayport not working on Asus monitor? Refer to the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the Displayport problem on your Asus monitor.
- There might be a signal problem due to the improper cable connection.
- Remove the Displayport cable from the Asus monitor and reconnect it.
- Ensure that you have firmly plugged the Displayport cable into the cable port.
- If the Displayport cable is damaged, replace it to fix the connection issue.
- First, turn off your computer and the Asus monitor.
- Unplug the Displayport cable from the devices and wait for a few minutes.
- Replug the Displayport in the appropriate ports and power up the computer.
- Also, turn on the Asus monitor and check if the connection problem has been resolved.
- Use this procedure to fix Displayport not working on Asus monitor.
- The Displayport problem may also occur due to the incompatible graphics driver.
- Updating the graphics driver is necessary to work in a problem-free environment.
- To update the device driver on your Windows computer, click the Start menu at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Device Manager option from the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the left-side panel and expand Display adapters.
- Give a right-click on the device driver and select the Update driver option.
- Next, click the Search automatically for updated driver software link.
- With the help of the on-screen instructions, finish updating the device driver.
- This will fix the Displayport working problem on your connected devices.
- By using these procedure to fix Displayport not working on Asus monitor.
- On your Asus monitor, connect the Displayport and verify whether it is detected appropriately.
- Select the correct input port on your Asus monitor.
- Press the Menu button to open the OSD menu.
- Press the OSD button and check if the Reset message is displayed on the screen.
- If prompted, press and hold the Menu button.
- Select the System Setup option.
- Select the Restore factory mode (Reset) option and click Yes to confirm the same.
- Next, adjust the resolution by entering into Safe mode.
- Reboot your Asus monitor and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Follow this procedure to fix Displayport not working on Asus monitor.