- Display Port Not Working
Fix: Displayport Not Working On Graphics Card
The Problematic Scenario:
Your monitor no longer reads the display port hook up to your graphics card. So far, it was working properly, but now, it fails to start up. You also have a secondary monitor along with a DVI hook up. It was functioning well too, but now, it has stopped working. It is in this condition for over a week now.
Furthermore, your computer refuses to turn on to the loading screen. It goes to the loading screen under one condition. When you unplug your display port connector, your computer acts normally.
You assumed that the problem occurs because of a defective cable. So, you have purchased a new one, but it has not proved fruitful. Simply put, the Displayport Not Working On Graphics Card issue persists.
The Solution to the Problematic Scenario:
- Check whether the input plug to your monitor is tight. If it is loose, then tighten it now.
- Check the input that your monitor is set to. It might be an HDMI, a VGA, or DVI.
- Try checking to which input it is set to when it is working and when it is not working.
- You can also take the graphics card out and then confirm that all the connections are clean. If not, clean them now.
- Next, plug the graphics card back inside.
- The above troubleshooting tips should help you in resolving the Displayport Not Working On Graphics Card issue. The problem of the display port not working on your graphics card should have been solved by now.