Solved: Displayport Not Working On Hp Docking Station
Docking stations are used to extend the display of your laptops to external monitors and hence increase your work environment. Most of the laptop manufacturers have their own docking stations. There are several universal docking stations as well, that work with almost all laptop brands. In order to connect the external monitors to the docking station, it has the VGA port and the Displayport Not Working On HP Docking Station.
If the DisplayPort on your HP docking station is not working, perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned on this web page.
- Try to update the firmware of the HP docking station to the most recent version.
- Open the default web browser on your computer that is connected to the internet.
- Visit the official HP web page and download the firmware by selecting the Download option.
- After downloading, double-click it to open and continue with the on-screen steps.
- This will update the firmware of the HP docking station to the latest version.
- Check if the issue with the DisplayPort on your HP docking station is resolved.
- If not, undock the HP docking station and dock it again.
- Note: You have to perform the docking process while the computer is turned off.
- Try to use a DVI to DP adapter.
- Also, update the drivers of Intel and AMD video.
- Enable the DisplayPort hub on the HP docking station.
- If you have any doubts about resolving the DisplayPort issue on your HP docking station, click the Call button provided on this web page.
- Our technical experts will help you to resolve the Displayport Not Working On HP Docking Station problem easily.