Gateway Kav60 Factory Restore
To perform Gateway Kav60 Factory Restore the problems. Follow the below steps.
- Shut down the Gateway Kav60 Netbook device, and power it on.
- When the Gateway logo appears on the screen, press both the ALT and F10 keys for some seconds until the boot options appear on the screen.
- Next, select the HDD menu, and again press & hold the ALT and the F10 keys.
- Now, the restore options show up and continue to perform the factory restore.
- The partition on the Netbook contains the restoration files, so the system restores without any issue.
- In case the solution does not reset, contact the technical team for help.
- Performing System Restore on the Windows system returns the system settings to the default factory settings.
- Restart the system and while it is restarting, press and hold the F8 key.
- Release the key when the Advanced Boot Options appear on the screen.
- Choose the Start in Safe mode option and wait till the system mounts in the safe mode.
- Now, click the Start icon, then choose Gateway, and finally select the Gateway Restoration Management menu.
- Further, continue with the steps to complete the system restoration.
- You can manually do the factory reset by following the below steps.
- On the Windows computer, go to the Settings or Control Panel window.
- Then select the Update and recovery menu, choose Recovery from the left side pane.
- Below the Remove everything and reinstall Windows menu, click the Get Started button.
- Now, the Windows system restarts then restore to the start of the Windows software installation.
- If you cannot reset the system, it could be due to the RAM or memory errors, therefore remove the RAM from the Gateway computer and reinstall it.
- Start the Gateway device and go on to reset using the solution-1.
- By using these steps we can execute that the Gateway Kav60 Factory Restore the problems. For more information contact us.