- Acer aspire won’t turn on
Acer aspire Computer won’t turn on
Your Acer aspire computer won’t turn on if the AC adapter is defective or if there are any hardware issues on your computer. In case the fan on the desktop is spinning when you connect the computer to a power supply, it may be a hardware issue.
Proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the Acer Aspire computer won’t turn on issue.
- If there is an electrical issue or power supply issue, your computer may not turn on.
- Try connecting the adapter to another outlet to check whether it is a power supply issue.
- If you have recently connected any hardware devices to your computer, remove them and try turning on the computer.
- Check whether the power supply from the electrical outlet is able to meet the requirements of the motherboard, processor, and video card.
- Turn off the computer and verify all the cable connections, whether it is connected properly.
- Remove all the cable connections, reconnect them firmly, and turn on the computer.
Performing a Factory reset:
- If a black screen is displayed, it may be due to virus or malware on your computer.
- Press the F8 key simultaneously at 1-second intervals to go to the Boot screen.
- Select Repair and navigate to the Recovery Management window.
- This process will factory reset your computer to the default settings and delete all data from your computer and then fix if acer aspire computer won’t turn on.
Performing a battery reset:
- If the computer doesn’t turn on, remove the power cord from the computer.
- Press the Power button on the computer and hold it for about 30 seconds.
- Now, connect the power cord with the AC adapter to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the computer by touching the Power button.
- If the Acer aspire computer won’t turn on, check whether the AC adapter and the power cord are fixed firmly.
- If your Acer monitor has an internal battery, unplug the monitor from the power supply and connected CPU.
- Locate the battery reset button near the power port on the monitor.
- Press and hold the Battery reset button for about 5 seconds with the help of a paper clip or pen.
- Now, connect the power cable and CPU back to the monitor.
- Press the Power button on the Gateway desktop to turn the computer on.
- If the issue persists and the Acer Aspire computer still doesn’t turn on, try replacing the power adapter.
- If your power adapter has any defects, your Acer aspire computer won’t turn on. Replace the poweradapter.