Gateway NV55s20u Turn On Issue
Fixed: Gateway NV55s20u won’t Turn On Issue
Gateway NV55S20U has a 1.5GHz AMD Quad-Core A8-3500 APU processor with an AMD graphics card. It has a 6 GB memory and a 650 GB hard drive, and supports the Windows 7 operating system with a 15 x 01 dimension screen. It a good choice for extensive usage. Sometimes, the laptop does pose issues, the most frequent being the turning on issue. To resolve the Gateway nv55s20u won’t turn on issue, perform the step by step guidelines given below.
Method 1: Perform an ATX Reset
The ATX usually solves power issues in computing by helping in resetting the power supply.
It is the simplest form of reset and can be performed by anyone.
- Disconnect all the external devices from the Gateway laptop, which also includes the mouse, keyboard, internet adapter, and any other external storage devices.
- Remove the battery from the Gateway NV55S20U and hold the power button of the laptop for more than 15 seconds.
- Now,reconnect the power adapter to the Gateway nv55s20u laptop and do not connect the external devices.
- Check to see if the LED on the laptop powers up and boots frequently.
Method 2: Different Charger
- Turn on the Gateway nv55s20u laptop with the charger.
- If the laptop does not have the power LED on, plug the charger back into the laptop with the battery attached.
- Try to turn on your laptop.If the laptop turns on, turn it off and remove the battery.
- Now,with the charger plugged in, try turning on the laptop one more time.
- If you can turn the laptop on with the charger plugged in (and no battery), it is most likely a battery issue.
- You can buy a new battery for your laptop will be needed.
- You can try using a different charger and perform the above steps again.
- If the issue still persists, the chances are that both your adapter and the battery could be damaged.
Perform either of the steps given above to resolve the Gateway nv55s20u won’t turn on issue.