- Home »
- Gateway kav60 factory restoring
How To Do Gateway KAV60 Factory Restore?
- Shut down the Gateway Kav60 Netbook device, and boot it again.
- When the Gateway logo appears on the screen, press both the ALT and F10 keys for some seconds until the boot options are displayed.
- Next, select the HDD menu, and again press & hold the ALT and the F10 keys to do gateway KAV60 factory restore.
- Now, when the restore options appear, continue to perform the factory restore.
- The partition on the Netbook contains the restoration files, so the system restores without any issue.
- In case the solution does not reset, contact the technical team for help.
- Performing System Restore on a Windows computer might return it to the default factory settings, when the earliest restore point is selected.
- Restart the system and while it is booting, press and hold the F8 key.
- Release the key when the Advanced Boot Options appear on the screen.
- Choose the Start in Safe mode option and wait untill the system is ready in the safe mode.
- Now, click the Starticon, then choose Gateway, and finally select the Gateway Restoration Management and then complete the gateway KAV60 factory restore
- Further, continue with the steps to complete the system restoration.
- You can manually do the factory reset by following the below-mentioned steps.
- On a Windows computer, go to the Settings or Control Panel
- Then select the Update and recoverymenu, choose Recovery from the left side pane.
- Below the Remove everything and reinstall Windowsmenu, click the Get Started
- Now, the Windows system restarts and gets back to Windows software installation.
- If you cannot reset the system, it could be due to the RAM or memory errors, therefore remove the RAM from the Gateway computer and reinstall it.
- Start the Gateway device and go on to reset using the solution-1 for gateway KAV60 factory restore.