Gateway Laptop Overheating
Most of us might have been in a situation where the laptop we work gets overheated after a specific period of time. In most cases, the CPU and the graphics card are the sources of heat. People handle different methods to keep their laptops cool. Some might shut down the laptop and wait for few minutes so that the laptop can cool down. Others blow air using fans or use heatsinks to conduct the heat into the air. In order to avoid the laptop overheating issue, try to use your laptop in a cool environment. You can also use a laptop cooling pad to avoid overheating.
Some valuable fixes to solve the Gateway Laptop Overheating issue on your laptop are discussed below.
- Check if there any dust particles surrounding the cooling fan of your laptop.
- If so, it might be the cause behind the overheating issue.
- Clean the cooling fan and check if the overheating issue has been resolved.
- To perform it, follow the Gateway Laptop Overheating instructions given below.
- Shut down your Gateway laptop if it is turned ON.
- Remove the battery from your Gateway laptop.
- Now, locate the screws of the rear panel cover on your Gateway laptop.
- Take the screws off and open the rear panel cover.
- Now, you can find some hardware parts along with the cooling fan.
- Swing the fan to clear out the airway and increase flow.
- Once you do it, you can find dust particles flowing easily through the fins of the cooling fan. Make sure not to touch or damage any hardware parts.
- After cleaning the cooling fan, close the rear panel cover.
- Make sure to screw the panel cover tightly.
- Insert the battery back into your Gateway laptop.
- Now, turn on your laptop and use it without worrying about the Gateway Laptop Overheating issue.
- You can also adjust or change the power options of your laptop if required.
- Contact us to get remote assistance on the same.