Gateway is not connecting to wireless network
GATEWAY NV53A WON’T CONNECT TO WIFI
Follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps that the Gateway Nv53a Wont Connect To Wifi Network.
- You need to check the hardware connection of the Wi-Fi router first.
- Restart the Wi-Fi router and your Gateway Nv53A
- If you are using the Windows OS, click the Start menu and navigate to Windows Settings.
- In the Settingswindow, click the PC settings option and toggle off and on the Wi-Fi
- Now, check if the laptop connectsto the Wi-Fi
- If the problem persists, uninstall the network adapter Wi-Fi driver and download the compatible driver from the manufacturer’s site.
- After downloading the driver file, save it on your desktop.
- Press the Windows+ R shortcut keys to open the Run dialogue box.
- In the Runpanel, type “msc” in the text box and click the OK button.
- Under Network adapters, choose your network adapter Wi-Fi driver and click the Uninstall
- Re-install the wireless driver from the Downloadsfolder and try connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you aren’t able to connect the laptop to Wi-Fieven now, open the Windows Control Panel and select the Hardware and Sound
- Click the Device Managerbutton and select the network adapters tab followed by your network controller.
- Give a right-click on the network controller and select the Update Driver Software
- Go to the Network and Sharing Centerwindow and select the Change adapter settings option at the left-side panel.
- Give a right-click on the adapter listed under the Active Networks
- Follow these steps we can execute that the gateway Nv53a wont connect to Wifi network.
- Select the Enableoption from the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the Network Connectionswindow and give a right-click on the Wireless Network Connection
- Select the Propertiesoption from the drop-down list.
- In the Properties window, click the Generaltab and give a double-click on the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Select the “Obtain an IP address automatically” checkbox as well as the “Obtain DNS server address automatically”
- Click OKto close the window.
- If the problem remains unsolved, run the Windows troubleshooter and replace the network wireless card.
- By using these steps we can execute that the gateway Nv53a wont connect to Wifi network.