- Home »
- Gateway nv53a52u Driver
Gateway NV53a52u Driver Download
The Gateway NV53a52u laptop belongs to the NV series Notebooks from Gateway. A few specifications of the Gateway NV53a52u notebook are given below. After that we provide Gateway NV53a52u driver download steps.
- Display: LCD (15.6”)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz AMD Turion II X2 Dual-Core Processor P540
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Disk Space: 500 GB HDD
- Battery: 6-cell Li-Ion 4400 mAh
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
Along with these specifications, the Gateway NV53a52u Notebook has a built-in 1.3MP webcam, 3 USB 2.0 ports, a VGA port, an HDMI port, and an Ethernet port. For all these hardware on your Gateway notebook to work properly, the respective drivers shoold be installed on the notebook.
The drivers are usually meant for the communication between the operating system and the hardware of your Notebook. On the other hand, another computer program called Firmware — BIOS when in case of computer — is necessary for the OS to access your notebook’s hardware. In case any hardware like the audio jack or the webcam is not working properly, then you have to update the driver for that particolar hardware.
You can download the drivers for your Gateway NV53a52u Notebook from the official support page of Gateway. The Gateway NV53a52u driver download steps are given below.
Gateway NV53a52u Laptop Graphics Driver Download:
- Open a browser on your Gateway notebook.
- Visit the official support page of Gateway.
- On the support page, click the Drivers & Downloads option.
- Here, if you have the serial number of your Gateway notebook, enter it in the first search box and click the Search option.
- Else, enter your notebook model in the search box in the Search by Product Model section. Select your Gateway notebook model from the suggestions and click the Search option.
- There is one more option to view the list of drivers for your N In the Select my product from a list section, click the Notebooks option in the Group section and then locate and click NV Series in the Series section.Finally, click the notebook model in the Products list.
- Now, all the drivers available for your Gateway notebook will be listed in the lower section of the web page itself.
- The Operating System will be set to Windows 7 64-bit. No need to change this as the Gateway NV53a52u notebook is shipped with the Windows 7 OS installed on it.
- Now, click the Driver option from the row of options. The driver for each hardware on your notebook will be listed.
- To download the graphics driver, locate the VGA option under Category. Click the Download option at the right end of the VGA option.
- The VGA Driver will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your Gateway N
- You can install the VGA Driver by extracting and double-clicking the downloaded installer file.
Gateway NV53a52u Notebook Basic Driver Download:
- There is no single driver available for all the hardware. You can do Gateway NV53a52u driver download for each hardware separately and install it.
- However, you can download the BIOS/Firmware for your Gateway notebook.
- On the same support page from where you downloaded the VGA Driver, click the BIOS/Firmware option.
- Then, click the Download option present at the right end of the topmost resolt (BIOS).
- After the download, proceed to install the firmware.