- Home »
- Nv55c Battery Replacement
Guide: Gateway Nv55c Battery Replacement
- Gateway NV55C laptop is one of the best in the market when it comes to its keyboard, Touchpad, ports, webcam, display, audio, performance, and graphics performance features. The battery specification of this laptop is also not too bad.
- The battery life of the Gateway NV55C laptop is 4 hours and 54 minutes. This lifetime is enough to beat the 4:37 category and the HP Pavilion’s G6 (4:39). If your Gateway NV55C laptop’s battery was damaged, then you can replace it with a new one. To know how to perform the Gateway Nv55c Battery Replacement process, follow the guided instructions given below.
Purchase the replacement battery for your Gateway NV55C laptop
- Get the replacement battery from a trusted online retail store.
- Make sure to get the exact one that is compatible with your laptop.
- Inserting the wrong battery into the laptop may damage the hardware parts and affect the performance.
Remove Damaged or Defective Battery from Gateway NV55C Laptop
- Place the Gateway NV55C laptop on a table.
- Make sure that the laptop is turned OFF.
- Flip over the laptop so that its bottom is facing up.
- Locate the battery clips of your laptop.
- Slowly, push the battery clip so that you can remove the damaged battery easily from the laptop.
- Make sure to store the removed or damaged battery carefully.
Placing the New Battery on Gateway NV55C Laptop
- Unpack the new replacement battery.
- Insert the battery into its respective slot on your Gateway NV55C laptop.
- After inserting the battery, turn on your Gateway laptop.
- Use your Gateway NV55C laptop for a while and check the battery performance.
- To get remote assistance in performing the Gateway Nv55c battery replacement process, locate and click the Call or Call Us button available on this website.