Gateway NV55S20u laptop
Gateway NV55S20u Setup
The Gateway NV55S20u laptop delivers great performance.It comes with a 15.6-inch display, with a resolution of 1366 x 768 HD. It offers TurboCore 2.3 GHz and quad-core power. The system is equipped with an AMD A6-3400M accelerated processor. The laptop comes with a built-in 1.3 MP webcam and 6-cell Lithium-Ion 4400 mAh battery.
For Gateway NV55S20u setup, carry out the steps given below.
Step 1: Unboxing the Laptop
- Take out the laptop from the packaging box and check the contents by referring to the manual.
- Remove all the packing materials from the laptop.
- Place the laptop on a flat surface. The location you choose must be away from the direct sunlight.
- Connect the power cord’s one end to the Gateway laptop and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Press the Power button on the left-corner of the keyboard to turn on the Gateway laptop.
Step 2: Register the Gateway Laptop
- Make sure to configure your wireless router to connect your laptop to the network.
- First, turn on Wi-Fi from Settings and select your network. If your network is password-protected, enter the password to get connected to the network.
- When you first start your laptop, a window will appear to register your Gateway laptop.
- Enter the correct information and click Next.
- If not, go to the official Gateway website and choose your country.
- Continue to register your laptop by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once you have completed registering the laptop, you will receive a confirmation email.
Step 3: Installing the Driver Software
- The software installation process will start automatically once you complete Gateway NV55S20u setup and register process.
- Wait until the software installation process gets completed, which may take a few minutes.
- Make sure not to turn off your laptop while the installation takes place.
- After the software is installed, you can start using your gateway laptop.