- Home »
- Sync iPhone to Laptop
How do I sync iPhone to Laptop?
If you wish to perform how do I sync iPhone to laptop, follow the below-mentioned methods.
Method 1: Using iTune
This method will assist you in synchronizing the iPhone to your laptop using Apple iTunes.
- Make sure that you have an iTunes account before proceeding to the next step.
- If you do not have an iTunes account, create a new one and back up your iPhone data to the iTunes cloud backup.
- Verify whether you have installed the latest version of the iTunes app on your laptop.
- Connect your iPhone and laptop using a suitable lightning cable.
- Alternatively, you can connect them over the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the iTunesapp on your laptop and click the Continue button to access your iPhone from the laptop.
- Click the Phoneicon available at the top of the menu bar.
- Navigate to the left side panel and select your iPhone in the Devices
- Select the contents you wish to sync and enable the checkboxes near Music, Apps, Movies, TV Shows, and Photos.
- Click the Syncbutton to start synchronizing the iPhone data to your laptop.
- This may take a few minutes or hours based on the size of the data on your iPhone.
- Click the Applybutton available at the bottom-right corner of the iTunes window to save the settings.
- When you connect your iPhone to the laptop next time and open iTunes, the synchronizing will take place automatically.
Method 2: Using iCloud
- This method shows how to synchronize your iPhone data to a laptop using the Apple iCloud.
- Make sure that you have created an iCloud account on your iPhone and backed up your data.
- On your iPhone, open Settings and selectPhotos from the displayed list.
- Toggle the iCloud Photos button ON.
- Turn off the Upload to My Photo Stream
- On your laptop, download and install the iCloud app from the official Apple site.
- After installing the iCloudapp, launch it and sign-in with your Apple ID.
- Select the Photoscheckbox and click the Options
- Choose the data you wish to synchronize from your iPhone to the laptop.
- You can access the iPhone data uploaded to the iCloud easily from your laptop
- How do I sync iPhone to Laptop using iCloud process successfully completed.