- Windows 10 Service Pack
How do I Update Windows 10 Service Pack?
To know how to update Windows 10 service pack, scroll down this page. Microsoft periodically releases a service pack containing the latest updates of its applications. This service pack includes Security and performance improvements and support for new types of hardware. It also makes your Windows computer more reliable.
To keep your Windows 10 computer more secure and fast, it is recommended to update it to the latest service pack. Basically, the Windows 10 operating system will automatically download and install the latest updates. But some devices may not perform the auto-update process and you have to update the latest service pack manually.
Carry out the following instructions to update the Windows 10 service pack manually.
- First, make sure to sign in to your Windows 10 device with admin rights.
- Also, connect your device to a stable Internet connection.
- Click the Start menu and select the Settings option.
- Alternatively, you can open the Settings application by entering the Settings keyword in the search bar.
- Click on the Update & Settings option.
- Choose the Windows Update option.
- Locate and click the Check for updates button.
- Now, if an update is available, it will be initiated.
- Usually, the service pack takes about 30 minutes to install on Windows 10.
- After updating the service pack, make sure to restart your device.
To view the installed Windows 10 service pack updates on your Windows 10 computer, perform the simple instructions given below.
- Click the Start menu.
- Select the Settings app.
- Click the Updates & Security option followed by Windows Update.
- On the Windows Update screen, click the View installed update history button.
Contact our technical experts if you need remote assistance to update Windows 10 service pack.