Cast iPhone to Laptop
How to Cast iPhone to Laptop?
To know how to cast iPhone to laptop, carry out the simple guidelines provided on this web page.
iPhone Casting on Mac
The mirroring OR casting the iPhone screen to Mac laptop steps are the following:
- Use a lightning cable to establish a connection between your iPhone and your Mac laptop.
- Once connected, the iTunes window or the Photos application on the Mac laptop will open automatically.
- Close the iTunes window or the Photos application on the Mac laptop and proceed with the following steps.
- On the main screen of the Mac laptop, click the File tab.
- You will see the New Movie Recording, New Audio Recording, and New Screen Recording options.
- Choose the New Movie Recording option from the File menu.
- The Movie Recording window will display on the screen.
- You will see the arrow button next to the Record button. Once you click the small button beside the red circle button, go to the Camera section and select your iPhone.
- Now, the iPhone interface would have appeared on the Mac laptop.
- To hear the audio from the iPhone, navigate to the Microphone section and choose your iPhone.
- To view a full-screen, click the green button at the top of the screen.
- If you want to stop casting the iPhone screen to the Mac laptop, click the arrow button beside the Record button and choose the built-in camera and speaker from the Camera and Microphone drop-down menus, respectively.
iPhone Casting on Windows
how to cast iPhone to laptop, you have to install any one of the following applications on the Windows laptop.
- X Mirage
- Download and install any one of the applications on the Windows laptop.
- Make sure to connect the iPhone to the Windows laptop.
- Go to the iPhone, tap the AirPlay option, and select the application name that you have configured for the Windows laptop.