- Charge HP Chromebook
How to Charge HP Chromebook without Charger?
If your HP Chromebook’s original power cord has been damaged, misplaced, or you forgot to take it with you, then you need to try another alternative way to charge it. Here, we’ll show you how to charge HP Chromebook without charger.
- Method 1: Using your Car Charger
- Method 2: Using a USB-C Cable
- Method 3: Using a Phone and Portable Battery
Method 1: Using Car Charger
- Basically, a car has electricity. This is a fairly straightforward method to perform.
- First, get an AC Adapter (USB Type-A to USB-C adapter) and USB car charger.
- After getting the above components, you are ready to start the charging process.
- Start your car engine.
- Connect the AC Adapter into your car’s charging port.
- Insert one end of the USB C cable into the AC Adapter and the other end to the Chromebook.
- Now, your Chromebook will start charging.
Method 2: Using a USB-C Cable
- If your Chromebook has a built-in USB-C port, then you can perform this method.
- Connect the USB-C cable into your wall outlet.
- Plug the other end of the same USB-C cable into the Chromebook.
- As soon as you do it, your Chromebook will start charging.
Method 3: Using a Phone & Portable Battery
- A power bank is a portable battery. One of the best ways to charge HP Chromebook without charger. Connect your power bank to the Chromebook using a USB cable. Now, your Chromebook will start charging.
- If your smartphone supports two-way power delivery, then you can use it to charge Chromebook. Make sure that your Chromebook also has a built-in USB-C port. Connect your Chromebook and the smartphone using a USB-C cable. That’s it! Your Chromebook will start charging.