- Windows 10 Service Pack
How To Check Windows 10 Service Pack?
Microsoft periodically releases a Windows update service pack that helps your computer to function without any dreadful issues. The service pack contains a collection of updates, fixes, and more useful software programs. Let’s see how to check Windows 10 Service Pack, here.
Generally, the Windows 10 OS will automatically download and install the latest updates. Since the update process is done automatically, there is a chance for you to be unaware of the correct service pack version running on your Windows 10 computer. At the same time, the auto-update process is not supported by some devices. In this case, you need to update the service pack manually.
To know how to check Windows 10 Service Pack update, follow the below instructions.
- Click the Start button.
- Select the Settings option.
- Choose the following options: Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
- Now, if the latest service pack update is available, then the update process will begin automatically.
Steps to find the service pack version
- Open the Run dialog box.
- Type the winver.exe command in the Run dialog box.
- Tap the Enter button on your Windows 10 computer’s keyboard.
- Now, your service pack’s information will be displayed.
- Read the service pack information and click the OK button to close the window.
How To Find Windows 10 Service Pack Version
- Press the Windows and I buttons at the same time on your Windows 10 computer’s keyboard.
- Now, the Settings window will open up.
- Click the About button available at the bottom left corner of the window.
- Navigate to Version and here you can find the Windows 10 service pack’s version.
- If your Windows 10 service pack is outdated, then update it manually by referring to the instructions given above.
Contact us if you need remote assistance for check Windows 10 Service Pack version on your Windows 10 computer.