- Connect A Wireless Mouse To A Chromebook
How To Connect A Wireless Mouse To A Chromebook
There are quite a few compatible wireless mouses that will go well and hand in hand with the Chromebook. There are practically two ways- buying a USB wireless mouse or having a Bluetooth wireless mouse for Chromebooks, and both has its advantages and disadvantages. Also, there is no such thing as additional software required while operating a wireless mouse.
We will now be describing the steps on How To Connect A Wireless Mouse To A Chromebook.
- You have to turn on your wireless mouse first.
- Go the status section on your Chromebook and open the Settings window.
- Select the Bluetooth option from the window.
- If you find the Bluetooth option disabled, click to enable the option.
- If so, wait for the device to be seen on the Bluetooth device list.
- Once you have the wireless mouse connected, you have to configure the left and right buttons’ functions.
- Open the Settings panel and select the Settings option.
- Navigate to the devices section and choose the Touchpad settings.
- Click the checkbox for the Mouse option and then click the OK button.
The Wireless Mouse is now connected to the Chromebook.