- Airpods To Chromebook
How To Connect Airpods To Chromebook?
AirPods are wireless earbuds that take you to the next-level of music experience. Usually, AirPods can be paired with any Apple device easily. If you wish to connect Airpods to Chromebook or other devices, you can connect them using the Bluetooth option.
This page will help you to connect your AirPods to a Chromebook via the Bluetooth. Before you begin, make sure to close the music or video applications running on your Apple device. Now, you’re ready to connect your AirPods to Chromebook.
Step 1: Enabling Bluetooth on Chromebook
- Click the Network icon next to the Battery icon on your Chromebook.
- From the list of options, check if the Bluetooth option is enabled. If it is disabled, enable it.
- Click the toggle button beside the Bluetooth option to enable it.
Step 2: Connectting AirPods to Chromebook
- Turn on your AirPods.
- Wait until the Chromebook detect the Bluetooth devices within its range and lists them.
- If the Chromebook device fails to detect your AirPods, then hold down the Setup button located at the back of the AirPods case.
- As soon as you do it, the AirPods name will appear on Chromebook.
- Select the AirPods on the Bluetooth screen.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box titled Paired devices will appear on the screen.
- On this screen, you can see the AirPods paired with the Chromebook.
- Now, play some music on your Chromebook and check if you are able to listen to the audio on your AirPods after to connect Airpods to Chromebook.
Step 3: Disconnecting Apple AirPods
To disconnect the AirPods from your Chromebook device, follow the instructions given below.
- First, turn off or disable the Bluetooth option on Chromebook.
- After disabling it, press and hold the Setup button on the AirPods case.
- Now the AirPods will be disconnected from your Chromebook. And also, you can easily connect Airpods to Chromebook if need.