Alexa to HP Laptop Connection
How to Connect Alexa to HP Laptop?
Alexa is a cloud-based service is compatible with computers and laptops running on Windows 10 operating systems. Alexa is a voice assistant that can respond through the microphone on your laptop. You can surf the internet, play music, shop, and even control your smart home devices with the help of Alexa.
How to Connect Alexa to HP Laptop, Proceed with the steps given below.
- Ensure that your laptop is connected to an internet connection.
- Alexa on Windows is mostly preinstalled on HP Laptops and computers.
- If you don’t have the Alexa on Windows application, go to HP JumpStart Concierge from the Start menu.
- In the HP JumpStart window, select the Alexa on Windows app. Then, click the Continue & Install button.
- When the App Installing screen appears, click OK.
- Go to the Downloads section in the HP JumpStart window.
- Once the downloading process is complete, click Done.
- Press the Windows key and type Alexa in the Search section.
- Open the Alexa on Window app and click the Setup Amazon Alexa button.
- Click Continue to agree with the terms and conditions of Alexa.
- Once you have selected the required settings, click Finish setup.
- Enter the username and password of your Amazon account.
- If you don’t have an account, click Create a new Amazon account.
- Continue with the instructions on the screen to create your account.
- Click the Alexa on Windows icon and start using your laptop by saying Alexa followed by your command.
- Launch your browser and enter the official Alexa website of Amazon.
- Click Settings, navigate to the Bluetooth section, and select Pair a new device.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your HP laptop and turn on Bluetooth.
- Click Add Bluetooth or Other Device.Click the Bluetooth option under Device type.
- Select your Alexa device to pair with your HP laptop Verify whether the pairing is successful. Now, the how to connect Alexa to HP Laptop process successfully completed.