- Beats To Chromebook
How to Connect Beats to Chromebook?
To know how to connect Beats to Chromebook laptop, carry out the easy steps provided below.
- First, check if your Chromebook laptop supports Bluetooth.
- To do this, click the time at the lower-right end of the screen.
- If you see the Bluetooth icon, it indicates that your Chromebook laptop works with Bluetooth.
- Note: You can connect the following accessories to your Chromebook if it works with Bluetooth.
- Headsets (audio only)
- On the main screen of your Chromebook laptop, click the Bluetooth icon at the bottom-right end.
- If you see the Bluetooth disabled message, click it and turn on the toggle switch next to the Bluetooth option.
- Now, the Chromebook laptop will begin to search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Press the Power button on the Beats headphone and hold it.
- Release the Power button once you see the blue and red lights blink repeatedly.
- The time taken to power up the Beats headphone is a maximum of six seconds.
- Return to the Chromebook laptop and select your Beats wireless headphone.
- You could see the progress of Beats headphone being added to the Chromebook laptop in the Add Bluetooth device window.
- This window will disappear automatically once Beats is paired with Chromebook.
- Click the Bluetooth icon followed by the Bluetooth enabled option.
- You will see the Connected message under your Beats headphone.
- This verifies that the Beats headphone has been paired with the Chromebook laptop successfully.
Fixed: Beat Connection Problem with Chromebook
If you find any problem in connecting Beats with the Chromebook laptop, perform the following steps to resolve it.
- Check if the system update is available. If so, update it by selecting the Restart to Update option.
- Turn off the Bluetooth feature and turn it back on.
- Turn off the Chromebook laptop and turn it on.
- If the need arises, you can get technical assistance for connect Beats to Chromebook.