- Home »
- How To Connect Gaming Laptop To 4k Tv
How To Connect Gaming Laptop To 4k Tv
The guided instructions given below will direct you to connect the Gaming laptop to your 4K TV.
- To perform this process, you need an HDMI cable.
- After getting the HDMI cable, begin the connectivity process as instructed below.
- Make sure that your gaming laptop and the TV are turned OFF.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the laptop’s HDMI port.
- Then, connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your 4K TV’s HDMI port.
- You can also use the 4K HDMI switch to connect the laptop and your TV.
- After completing the connection setup, turn on your 4K TV and the laptop.
- On your 4K TV, navigate to the input section.
- If your laptop is connected as PC, then select it.
- Now, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the Edit option. The Edit Device Type window will appear on the screen.
- Choose the Game Console option.
- Wait for the on-screen process to complete.
- Once it is done, your 4K TV’s screen will display the same content displayed on the laptop screen.
- Now, you can have a wonderful gaming experience on the 4K screen.
- To get remote assistance in connecting your Gaming laptop to the 4K TV, click the Call button available on this screen.