- Home »
- Gaming Laptop to 4K TV Connection
How to Connect Gaming Laptop to 4K TV?
The guided instructions given below will direct you to Connect Gaming Laptop to 4k TV.
- To perform this process, you need an HDMI cable.
- After getting the HDMI cable, begin the connectivity process as instructed below.
- Make sure that your gaming laptop and the TV are turned OFF.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the laptop’s HDMI port.
- Then, connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your 4K TV’s HDMI port.
- You can also use the 4K HDMI switch to connect the laptop and your TV.
- After completing the connection setup, turn on your 4K TV and the laptop.
- On your 4K TV, navigate to the input section.
- If your laptop is connected as PC, then select it.
- Now, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the Edit option. The Edit Device Type window will appear on the screen.
- Choose the Game Console option.
- Wait for the on-screen process to complete.
- Once it is done, your 4K TV’s screen will display the same content displayed on the laptop screen.
- To get remote assistance in connect Gaming Laptop to 4K TV, click the Call button available on this screen.
- Now, you can have a wonderful gaming experience on the 4K screen.