- Connect PS4 Gaming Mouse
How To Connect Gaming Mouse To PS4?
Gaming on the PS4 is always a joy and adding a gaming mouse to it enhances the gaming experience. A gaming mouse supports plug and play with a USB connection. It features the PMW 3360 optical gaming grade sensor with 8 preset DP settings. Read below to know how to connect Gaming Mouse to PS4.
Here we have listed the details of the button on the Nixeus Revel gaming mouse.
- CPI/DPI Adjustment button & LED color indication: On-the-Fly DPI adjustment
- Two side buttons: Forward button (page forward) and back button (page back)
- 24 step scroll wheel: Scroll up and down / scroll wheel button press
- Left click / right click button: Functions can be controlled in the game settings
Two side buttons and 24 step scroll wheel are also programmable in the game settings.
How to Connect a Gaming Mouse to PS4 using a Wired Connection?
- Connect the USB cable from the gaming mouse to the USB port of your PS4 console.
- Note: If you want to connect both the keyboard and mouse to the PS4, you have to use the console’s front USB port for the gaming mouse connection.
- The PS4 will recognize the gaming mouse automatically.
- Select the profile that you like to pair to the device.
- Note: If the PS4 does not recognize a particular mouse brand, it indicates that the PS4 does not support downloading and installing drivers.
How to Connect a Gaming Mouse to PS4 over a Wireless Connection?
- Navigate to Settings on your PS4.
- Select the Devices option followed by the Bluetooth Devices option.
- Now, press the X button on the PS4 controller to choose your mouse if you see it on the list.
- If it is not listed, perform the device instructions and wait for it to appear on the list.
- After selecting your mouse, press the X button to connect.
- If you see any prompt for code, enter it.
- If you find any difficulties in connect Gaming Mouse to PS4, contact our technical experts for assistance.