HP Laptop to Bluetooth Speaker Connection
How to Connect HP Laptop to Bluetooth Speaker?
The Bluetooth speakers are now the latest advancement in the wireless network world. With the same Bluetooth technology, it allows the devices to share music and files from one mobile device to another and can also be sent to a laptop computer that supports the Bluetooth function. The Bluetooth speakers receive audio signals in the form of radio frequency.
You can perform how to connect HP Laptop to Bluetooth speaker in a two ways :
- Pairing the Bluetooth speaker
- Adding the Bluetooth speaker manually
Pairing the Bluetooth Speaker to Laptop:
- Connect the Bluetooth speaker to the AC Adapter.
- Turn off the speakers using the power button.
- Click the Start button and open Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center and select HP Wireless Assistant.
- Locate the Bluetooth option and click on to turn on Bluetooth on your HP Laptop.
- Place the laptop close to the Bluetooth speaker to receive its signals.
- Press the Bluetooth pairing button on the speaker and see the LED light blinking rapidly before connection.
- The speaker plays two sounds when the speaker is paired.
- If the speaker is idle for more than 2 minutes, they tend to get disconnected. You have to perform all the steps again to connect the laptop to the Bluetooth speaker.
- If the HP laptop prompts you to enter a pairing code, enter 0000.
Adding the Bluetooth Speaker manually:
- Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is connected to the power source and is turned on.
- Click the Start button on your Windows and select the control panel option.
- Click Hardware and Sound option and select Add a device.
- You will notice a list of Bluetooth devices that are within the proximity radius of the HP laptop.
- Select your Bluetooth speaker from the list.
- The LED in the Bluetooth speaker will start blinking, and once the connection is secure, the LED will turn solid. The how to connect HP Laptop to Bluetooth speaker manual process successfully completed.