- Connect iPhone To Chromebook
How To Connect iPhone To Chromebook?
There are quite a few people who might think that it is not possible to sync files or photos to a Non-Apple device. Well, this is where you are wrong. There are several ways of transferring data from your iPhone to a Non-Mac computer. This Most convenient way to learn how to connect iPhone to Chromebook would be to download iTunes on your Chromebook, but many users have complained about the step not working. And so, here is an alternative.
Follow the steps as described below.
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Get a USB cable that can be connected to your iPhone slot.
- Connect the smaller part of the cable to the iPhone and the other end of it to one of the USB ports on your Chromebook.
- Once the connection is secure, you will get a pop-up on your iPhone to allow access to the media.
- Tap the Allow button on your iPhone to give access.
- Now you will have to open the Native File Manager on your Chromebook, and you will find the connected iPhone on the left pane.
- Click the arrow button located on the left, and you will find folders that are present on your iPhone.
- You can transfer or copy files from your iPhone to Chromebook.
If you follow the simple steps given above, you will have see how to connect iPhone to Chromebook.