- Home »
- Jabra elite 65t to Laptop Hook Up
How to Connect Jabra Elite 65t To Laptop?
Jabra Elite 65t is a third-generation wireless device. The earbuds allow you to listen to music and answer calls. The EarGels of the device comes in three different sizes, which allows you to perfectly choose the size that fits in your ear. It comes in three colors; Titanium Black, Copper Black, and Gold Beige. The earbuds are compatible with Android, iOS devices, and also can be used with computers or laptops. The device can be paired with eight devices and also works in two devices at a time.
Proceed with the steps that are given below to connect Jabra elite 65t to laptop.
- Connect the dongle that came with the Jabra 65t earbuds to a USB port on your laptop.
- Now, place the Jabra Elite 65t near to your laptop.
- Press the Power button on the Jabra Elite 65t earbud present on the side to turn on the Bluetooth connectivity.
- The USB adapter and earbuds will automatically pair with each other.
- Once the connection is established, the light on the USB adapter will turn solid green.
- If the connection is not established, tap the Pairing button on the USB adapter for about 10 seconds.
- The USB adapter will display solid blue light when you press the Pairing button.
- If you don’t see the Blue light on the USB adapter, press the Answer/End button on the Jabra Elite 65t earbuds and hold it until the USB adapter light flashes blue.
- If the earbuds are connected to the adapter, the USB adapter lights up in solid green.
- After the connection, you can enjoy the music from your laptop.
- The mic and audio work perfectly fine while connecting to your laptop.
- You can connect the earbuds to your mobile device simultaneously.