- Home »
- Pair Jabra Elite 65t To Mac
Steps To Connect Jabra Elite 65t To Mac
The Jabra Elite 65t is a third-generation wireless product for awesome music and call experience. It comes with three sets of ear gels from which the user can choose one that fits well. The Jabra Elite 65t earbuds use the four-microphone technology along with advanced earphones that cut down the ambient noise for a rich audio experience. Another add-in to the Jabra Elite 65t earbuds is the Jabra Sound+ app, which can be downloaded and installed on both the Android and iOS devices. This app can be used to personalize the equalizer settings for your earbuds. For wireless connectivity, the Jabra earbuds make use of the Bluetooth 5.0 technology. You can connect Jabra Elite 65t to Mac computer that supports Bluetooth.
Follow the directions given below to pair the Jabra Elite 65t to a Mac Computer.
- Make sure there are no other devices with the Bluetooth option turned on.
- This will ensure that Jabra is not paired with any other Bluetooth device.
- On your Mac computer, click on the Apple menu.
- Select the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- When the System Preferences window opens, locate, and double click the Bluetooth icon.
- Check whether Bluetooth is turned on. If not, turn it on.
- Now, press the multitask button on your right Jabra Elite 65t earbud, and press it long enough until the LED indicator light flashes blue.
- When the earbuds are listed on the Bluetooth preference window, click the Pair or Connect button located at the right end.
- Now, put on your earbuds, play any audio on your Mac, and check whether you can listen to it. Meanwhile, you can also connect your Jabra Elite 65t earbuds to your smartphone.
- Turn on the Bluetooth option on your smartphone.
- Tap on the Jabra Elite 65T from the list of devices seen on the Bluetooth settings screen and pair it.
- You will hear an audio message saying that there are two devices connected at the same time.
- Now, the Jabra Elite 65t earbud is paired to both the Mac computer and the smartphone, and you can listen to audio from both without turning on or off the Bluetooth option. The steps for how to connect Jabra Elite 65t to Mac PC successfully completed.