- Connect PlayStation4 to Chromebook
How to Connect PS4 to Chromebook?
When you connect PS4 to Chromebook, you can play the games that you have downloaded from the Google Play Store on the Chromebook. Now, to connect your PS4 controller to your Chromebook, please carry out the instructions given here:
- The very first task that you need to do is put your PS4 controller in the pairing mode. To do so, hold the PlayStation button and the Share button on the controller simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- You can let go of the buttons when you find that the light bar on the PS4 controller starts flashing white. This sign indicates that your controller is now in the pairing mode.
- Now, please turn your attention to the Chromebook. Go to your Chromebook and access the Bluetooth settings on it.
- Next, click on the Bluetooth enabled symbol (or message). If you find that it is disabled, please enable it now by clicking on the blue slider.
- When Bluetooth is enabled on your Chromebook, a list of devices that have already been paired (or the ones that can be paired) with your Chromebook will pop up on the screen.
- Now, please scroll down the list to locate the wireless controller (your PS4 controller). Then, click on it.
- However, if you cannot connect the PS4 controller with your Chromebook, do not get hassled. You can make use of a micro-USB cable instead. This cable would have come along with your PS4 at the time of purchase. It is the same one that charges your PS4 controller. It is a Universal cord.
- Plug the USB side of the cable into the Chromebook. Then, plug the other end of the micro-USB cable into the PS4 controller.
- Your PS4 controller will now automatically get connected to the Chromebook.
- Before launching the game on the Chromebook, you need to confirm that this game has controller support.
You can now start playing your favorite Asphalt 8 on your Chromebook. Even though the controls might vary from one game to another, you will not take a long time to figure it out.We have now seen the steps involved in connect PS4 to Chromebook.