- Connecting Wacom Pen To Laptop
How To Connect Wacom Pen To A Laptop?
Steps to know how to connect Wacom pen to a laptop.
Unbox the Wacom pen tablet from the packaging. You will be open to the following accessories:
- The Wacom pen tablet.
- The Stylus
- The Instruction manual
- The USB cable
- Brackets for placing them at a location
Follow the instructions as given below to connect the Wacom pen to the laptop.
- Take out the Wacom device and connect it to the laptop with the USB cable that came along with the Wacom device.
- Insert one end of the USB cable to the laptop and the other end to the primary device.
- Open the web browser on the laptop and enter the Wacom official website.
- On the right side, you will find the search bar, enter the model of the Wacom device you own.
- Scroll down to the center of the page, and you will see these options:
Step 1: Connect the USB cable to the tablet and the computer
Step 2: Download and install the driver. (You will see two options- Windows & Mac)
- Click the Windows button, and the driver will be downloaded to your Windows computer.
- Once the download is done, open the Downloads section in the browser.
- Double-click on the file to start the installation of the driver.
- The installation process will now start, and you will see the progress in the Wacom tablet-Status window.
- The installation will take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is done, you will see the message, The Pen tablet driver files were successfully copied.
- You will now restart the laptop to finish the installation.
- You will see two buttons on either side of the Windows screen, click Restart Now.
- Wait for the computer to restart.
- Once the desktop appears, click the Wacom setup wizard.
- You will be prompted to create a new Wacom login ID, click the login button.
- The web browser will open, you can also sign up with the existing account you have for Gmail.
- Click the Gmail icon and enter the Gmail login credentials.
- Once the sign up is finished, you will see the message Complete, You can change any of your settings in the Wacom Desktop Center on your screen.
- Click the Done button. The setup and installation are complete now.
Follow the above directions to know how to connect Wacom pen to a laptop.