- Connect Xbox Controller to Gaming Laptop
How To Connect Xbox Controller To Gaming Laptop?
Carry out these for how to Connect Xbox Controller to Gaming Laptop, follow the below-mentioned methods.
- You can connect your Xbox Controller in three modes of connection, such as wired, wireless, and Bluetooth.
- First, turn on both the Xbox Controller and gaming laptop.
- Close all the other running applications to avoid interruptions.
- If you wish to connect the laptop and the Xbox Controller through a wired setup, plug one end of the cable to the laptop port and the other end to the Xbox Controller.
- Using the wired setup, you can quickly control and transmit the commands.
- If you wish to connect wirelessly, purchase the Xbox Wireless adapter that suits your product and the laptop.
- After connecting the adapter to the laptop, you can use the Xbox Controller wirelessly to control the gaming functions.
- For Bluetooth connection, open your Windows gaming laptop and navigate to Settings.
- Select Devices and toggle on the Bluetooth button.
- Click the Add Bluetooth or other device option followed by Bluetooth.
- Now, turn on the Xbox Controller and press the Sync button available at the top.
- Wait until the laptop detects the nearby devices.
- If your laptop detects the Xbox Controller device, click the device name displayed on the Add a device screen.
- Click the Pair button to pair with the device.
- Click Close if the connection is established successfully.
- Open the live streaming or your desired game and press the Windows + G shortcut keys to open in Game mode and record your live play.
- If the User Access Control(UAC) dialogue box pops-up, click the Yes button to allow access.
- Configure the Xbox Controller settings if necessary.
- If you have difficulties in perform how to connect Xbox Controller to gaming laptop, contact our technical experts for remote assistance by clicking the Call button available on this screen.