How To Create HP Laptop Recovery Disk?
To restore your HP laptop to its original state, you have to create a recovery media. This is considered to be one of the best solutions for the majority of the issues occurring on the HP laptops. In general, the manufacturer recommends the user to create a recovery disc set immediately after purchasing the HP laptop. To know how to create HP laptop recovery disk set for an HP laptop, refer to the easy guidelines mentioned on this web page.
- Disconnect the HP laptop from the internet and then quit all the programs running on it.
- Note: Recovery disc creation is an intensive process. So, do not perform other works. and to know how to create HP laptop recovery disk.
- Move the cursor to the Start menu, type ‘recovery manager’ without the single quotes in the search bar, and when the search results are displayed, choose recovery manager.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears on the screen, click the Yes option to continue with the process.
- Now, the Recovery Manager dialog window will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Recovery Media Creation or Recovery Disc Creation option.
- Recovery Media Creation – The Welcome to Recovery Media Creation window will display on the screen. Select the radio button next to the Create recovery media using blank DVD option and click the Continue option.
- Recovery Disc Creation – Select the Next option in the Welcome to Recovery Creation window.
- When the new window opens, place the blank DVD in the HP laptop’s disc drive and select the Next option on the screen.
- You will see a verification message along with the disc type and the number of discs on the screen.
- After clicking the Next option, wait until the ‘Disc was successfully created’ message is displayed on the screen.
- Once done the process how to create HP laptop recovery disk, select the Finish option.