- Asus Windows 10 Laptop
How to Factory Reset Asus Laptop Windows 10?
The section below will help you to factory reset Asus laptop Windows 10.
- Switch on your Asus Windows 10 laptop.
- Sign in to your Asus laptop with the admin rights.
- Click the Start menu.
- Click the Settings option.
- On the SETTINGS screen, select the Update & Security option.
- Click the Recovery option.
- Go to the Reset this PC section.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Now, a blue window titled Choose an option will appear on the screen.
- Click the Restore factory settings button.
- Select the Only the driver where Windows is installed or All drives option.
- Similarly, choose the Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive option based on your desire.
- Click the Restore button on the Ready to restore screen.
- The Asus laptop has been factory reset successfully.
To factory reset your Asus laptop and keep all your personal files, follow the instructions given below.
- Make sure that you are signed in to your Asus laptop with the admin rights.
- Click Start.
- Go to the Settings.
- Select the Update & Security option on the screen titled SETTINGS.
- Click the Recovery tab followed by the Reset this PC button.
- Click the Get started button.
- Select the Keep my files option on the Choose an option screen.
- Click the Next button.
- Perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Click Next on the screen titled Warning.
- Click the Reset button.
- Wait for the factory restoration to complete.
Once the factory reset Asus laptop Windows 10 process is completed, check for your personal files.
Contact us if you need remote assistance on the same.