How to Factory Reset HP Elitebook 840 G3 Laptop?
When the laptop storage is full of junk files, and you want to remove all the unwanted data at once, then a factory reset is a good way to do it. Back up the important files on the device and then proceed with the below procedure to factory reset HP Elitebook 840 G3 laptop to the original state when you bought it new.
- Press the power button of the HP EliteBook 840 G3 laptop to turn it on.
- While the laptop is powering up, press and hold the F11 key. The bootstrap terminal shows up.
- Now, the HP Recovery Manager window appears on the screen, click Next to continue.
- Read the instructions in the window and select the Next button to proceed with the reset.
- To confirm the reset, check the box below and choose Next.
- Wait until the formatting completes. Now, close the window and restart the laptop.