How to Reset HP Elitebook 840 G6 Laptop?
HP EliteBook 840 G6 is one of the latest generations of EliteBook 800 laptops. To reset HP Elitebook 840 G6 laptop, follow the instructions given below:
- Start Computer Setup. To perform this step, turn on or restart your computer.
- When the HP logo appears on your screen, press the F10 key to enter Computer Setup.
- Select Main. Then, choose the Apply Factory Defaults and Exit option.
- Click the Yes button. Press Enter if you are making use of the arrow keys.
- For some products, you might see the Restore Defaults option instead of the Apply Factory Defaults and Exit option.
- Once your computer restarts, the changes that you made will become effective.
- When you restore the factory settings, your password and security settings will not change.