- Home »
- Reset HP Laptop
How to Factory Reset HP Laptop?
How to Factory Reset HP Laptop, perform the quick, simple steps given below.
- Switch on your HP laptop.
- As soon as the HP laptop turns ON, locate and hold down the F11 button.
- Release the F11 button once the System Recover message appears at the left-corner of the screen.
- Wait for your HP laptop to complete the boot up process.
- Once it is done, the Choose an option window will appear.
- Select the Troubleshoot option on the Choose an option screen.
- Choose the Recovery Manager option on the Troubleshoot screen.
- Locate and select the System Recovery option.
- Now, the Backup option will appear.
- If required, perform a backup and then continue with the factory reset process by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the reset, wait for your HP laptop device to complete the boot up process.
- Once it is done, the HP logo will appear on the screen.
- After re-configuring your HP laptop, you can use it as usual.
- To get remote assistance for how to factory reset HP Laptop OR other HP Laptop problems, click the Call button available on this screen.