- Home »
- How to factory restore gateway Laptop nv55c
HOW TO FACTORY RESTORE GATEWAY NV55C?
Restoring the Gateway laptop to the factory settings will change the device settings to the default manufacturer settings. You can restore the device from any issue by factoring restoring, use the below methods to know how to factory restore gateway NV55C
- Press the ALT and the F10 keys together until the system reboots, and the boot recovery screen shows up.
- Next, select HDD from the list and press & hold the ALT and the F10 keys again at the same time.
- The factory restore options appear on the screen and complete the restoration.
For Windows Gateway laptop, consider the following steps to perform the factory restore.
- Click the Restartoption from the Power icon to reboot the laptop.
- After the computer restarts, press and hold the F8 key when the Gateway company logo appears on the screen.
- When the computer prompts to restore or backup, use the hard drive for backup or select the partition of the drive.
- Then, select the Nextmenu and proceed with the process.
- In case you have Windows 8 or 8.1 system, search for the Settingsmenu using the Search box on the desktop.
- Following it, go to the Update and Recoverymenu and select Recovery.
- Now, the different recovery options display in the Settingswindow, click the Get Started button below Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Restart the laptop and continuously hit the F2 key until the BIOS screen appears on the screen.
- Select the Exit menu and then choose the Exit Discarding Changes
- To confirm the action, choose Yes.The Windows Recovery screen shows up.
- Click the See Advanced Repair optionsbutton and select Troubleshoot and click
- Finish the steps to remove all the files on the system. If you need a remote assistance to know about how to factory restore gateway NV55C, click the call button available on the screen.