How to Fix Blue Screen Error in HP Laptop?
The Blue Screen Error in HP Laptop is the common issue faced by most of the HP laptop users. As soon as this issue occurs on your HP laptop, perform the Hard reset on it.
The guided instructions given below will assist you in performing a hard reset on your HP laptop.
- Switch off your HP laptop.
- Unplug the power cord connect the HP laptop to the power source.
- Now, press the Power button on your HP laptop for five seconds.
- After that, reconnect the HP laptop to the power source and check if the blue screen error is resolved.
- If not, perform the instructions given below.
- Turn on your HP laptop.
- As soon as your HP laptop boots up, press the Esc button on your laptop’s keyboard.
- Now, the Startup menu window will appear on your HP laptop screen.
- Press the F2 button to begin the System Diagnostic process.
- Select the Memory Test option.
- The status of the memory test will be displayed on your HP laptop’s screen.
- Wait for the memory test process to complete.
- Once it is done, the same System Diagnostic screen will appear.
- Now, select the Hard Drive Check option and wait for the checking process to complete.
- Now, turn off your computer.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- After that, turn on your computer and launch the Basic Input Output System (BIOS) menu by pressing the F10 button.
- Now, the BIOS menu window will appear on the screen.
- Check your system’s date, time, and other basic settings are correct.
- If not, change them with the help of arrow keys available on your system’s keyboard.
- After that, try to start your HP laptop.
- If the Blue Screen Error in HP Laptop issue is resolved, then the HP laptop will boot up normally.
- If not, click the Call buttons available on this screen.