- Home »
- Windows 10 DLL Errors
Fix DLL Errors in Windows 10
DLL is a common error that occurs when a .DLL files on a computer is corrupted or if the file goes missing. The DLL error occurs in Microsoft systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. In the section below, we shall look into some quick solutions to solve the DLL errors in Windows 10.
- In some cases, the DLL error is just temporary. So, as soon as you encounter this error, restart your Windows 10 Computer.
- After the restart, check if the DLL error appears again.
- If yes, check if you have deleted any DLL files accidentally.
- If yes, restore them from Recycle Bin and check if the issue is resolved.
- To restore deleted DLL files, open the Recycle Bin folder.
- Look for the file with an extension .DLL and select it.
- Right-click on the selected file and click Restore.
- Now, the selected file will be moved back to its original location.
- Check if the DLL errors in Windows 10 is resolved.
- If not, recover deleted DLL files using recovery software like Recuva, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, Puran File Recovery, Disk Drill, Glary Undelete, etc.
- The files in the Recycle Bin folder will be deleted while emptying it.
- In this case, you can use the recovery software to restore the deleted .DLL files.
- If the DLL error remains unresolved, run a malware or virus scan on your Windows computer using the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool.
- Based on your OS version type, download the removal tool.
- After downloading the removal tool, install and run it on your computer.
- If the virus or malware scan does not resolve the errors, then restore your system.
- If you encounter this error while launching or opening a particular program, then reinstall the program and check if the DLL errors in Windows 10 is resolved.
Contact us if you need more assistance on the same.