How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f
Outlook Express is an email client that comes with Microsoft Office. Once Microsoft Windows is installed, it will be automatically available on your computer. Outlook Express, like other email clients, lets users to download the email messages which are recieved through their browser-based email service such as MSN mail, Gmail, or Yahoo Mail. Outlook Express allows users to upload emails. They can compose to their browser-based email service through this and the information such as Address Book contacts, calendar dates, and tasks can also be organized. When Microsoft Windows Firewall blocks Microsoft Outlook, you have to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f code when it occurs. It might display when an SMTP-based e-mail is senwhen an SMTP-based e-mail is sent. Along with this error code, the error message will be displayed. The message prompts that Your Server Has Unexpectedly Terminated the Connection or Connection To the Server Was Interrupted. The solutions to fix this issue is given below in detailed manner.
- Whenever Outlook Express is unable to connect to the user’s browser-based email client, this error message will be displayed. The problem with the Internet connection is the most common cause to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f. Outlook Express is unable to connect to the user’s email server as a result of the Internet being disconnected.
- Check if all the cables and wireless devices are connected and enabled to resolve this issue. Otherwise, contact the Internet Service Provider if required. If suppose the internet connection is active and you are able to access other websites and services, then probably you might have entered incorrect username or password.
- Outlook Express did not provide the user’s email client with the right password and user name. Also, it was unable to access the user’s email server. The user can resolve this by confirming that the username and password are entered properly.
- If the username and password are entered correctly and that the internet connection is also active, the user’s browser-based email client might not be setup for POP forwarding to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f.
- POP forwarding gives the user’s browser based email client by allowing it to transfer the emails of the user to a desktop based email client and get emails from that desktop client. Each email service has different options. To resolve this problem, log in to the browser-based email client, tap Account Settings or Mail Settings, tap the POP/IMAP forwarding button, tap Enable POP for all mail, and save the changes.
- When trying to transfer or get an e-mail message, if the Error 0x800ccc0f Connection to the Server Was Interrupted displays, then the anti-virus protection utility which is turned on might have caused the error. When the mail comes in from the Post Office Protocol (POP) server, the anti-virus protection utility checks mail.
- To disable the Microsoft Windows Firewall, go to the Start Menu then click Control Panel to open the Control Panel and open the Network Connection on the Control Panel to fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f. Right click the Internet connection being used and select Properties from the Menu. Click the Security tab. Then switch off the Microsoft Windows Firewall. Manually add the outgoing SMTP server name and the incoming POP server name to the E-mail Accounts Dialog Box in Outlook after disabling the firewall.