- Win 10 Critical Error
How to fix Windows 10 Critical Error?
When you come across the Windows 10 Critical Error, your computer crashes gradually, blocks access to several apps installed on your computer, and finally, it freezes.
Some troubleshooting methods that can resolve the Critical error on your Windows 10 computer are given here.
Method 1: Turn On Windows In Safe Mode
By entering the Safe Mode in Windows 10, you will be able to get rid of the Critical Error message.
- Click Start and then click the Power option.
- Hold the Shift key on your Keyboard and press select the Restart option.
- The Windows 10 computer will now restart with the Boot options.
- Select the Troubleshoot menu and select the Advanced options.
- Select the Startup Settings option and click the Restart button.
- Your computer will now restart.
- Click the F5 button to run your computer in Safe Mode and Networking.
- The Windows 10 critical error should now be resolved.
- Restart your Windows 10 computer.
Method 2: Disable The Disappearing Feature
- Click the Windows icon and open the Control Panel window.
- Click the mouse icon from the Control Panel window.
- On the upper side of the Windows pane, select the Pointer Options tab.
- Click the checkbox to disable the option ‘Hide pointer while typing‘ to disable the feature.
- Click the OK button to save changes.
- Restart your Windows computer to see if you are relieved from the problem.
Method 3: Uninstall Antivirus
Windows Security/ Windows Defender Firewall
- On your Windows 10 computer, click the Windows icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the Search bar, type Settings and press the Enter button.
- Click the Update & Security option.
- In the next window, click the Windows Security option on the left side of the pane.
- Scroll and click the Firewall & Network protection button on the right side of the page.
- Select the Public Network (active) option.
- Now, you have to disable the option for Windows Defender Firewall. All you have to do is to click the slider to disable the option.
- In case you are using any third-party antivirus software, disable the antivirus software as well.
Method 4: Perform A System Restore
- Open the Run command (Windows key + R).
- Type sysdm.cpl and press the Enter button.
- The System Properties window will open.
- Click the System Restore button and click OK.
- Please select the option to restore the system to its previous state and click the Next button.
- You can now follow the on-screen instructions and restore the system.
- Restart the computer once Windows 10 critical error is solved.