How to print from Chromebook?
If you have just got your Chromebook and don’t know how to print from Chromebook, follow the guidelines given below.
- If you want to know how to print from Chromebook first, you have to set up your printer and configure it.
- If you are about to connect the printer and Chromebook over a wireless network, make sure to configure your wireless router.
- Once the router has been configured, connect the printer to it as mentioned below. However, you can refer to your printer’s user manual for the steps to connect it over the wireless network.
- If the printer has a touch screen display, go to the Wireless Setup menu and choose your wireless network from the displayed list.
- Enter the password of your network and get connected to it.
- Now, connect the Chromebook to the same wireless network.
- Install the printer driver on Chromebook.
- If you don’t have the installation disc, you can download the driver from the official website of the printer.
- Once you have downloaded the printer driver, double click on it.
- When the setup wizard appears, choose the preferred mode of connection and complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, open the photo, webpage, or document that you want to print.
- If you are printing a web page, click the More icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Print option from the displayed list.
- To print a document or photo, open it and click on the File menu.
- Select the Print option from the drop-down list.
- Choose your printer and set the required preferences.
- If you have not yet added your printer, open the Settings window and go to the Advanced section.
- Select Printers and click the Add Printer tab.
- After adding the printer to your Chromebook, go back to the printing preferences page and click on the Print option.
- Now, the document will be successfully printed and finally know how to print from Chromebook.