Steps: Remove Scroll Lock in Dell Latitude E5270 Laptop
If you wish to remove scroll lock in Dell Latitude E5270 laptop, follow the below-mentioned methods.
You need to check whether the scroll lock is enabled first and then try pressing the combination keys Fn + F5 to switch the scroll lock to off. If you aren’t able to remove the scroll lock, move on to the next method to find the solution.
- If you are facing the scroll lock problem in Excel sheet, locate or identify the Scroll Lock button first.
- In general, it will be available at the bottom-left corner of the screen if it was enabled.
- Click on the Scroll Lock button to open the Customize Status Bar window.
- Uncheck the Scroll Lock option to remove the scroll lock on your Dell Latitude E5270 laptop.
- If you are using a Windows OS on your Dell laptop, click the Windows icon and type “OSK” in the search panel.
- Click the On-Screen Keyboard app from the displayed result.
- Now, the virtual keyboard will open on the laptop screen.
- Alternatively, you can open the On-Screen Keyboard app by navigating to Settings –> Ease of Access –> Keyboard and clicking the On-Screen Keyboard slider button.
- Click the ScrLk key available at the On-Screen Keyboard app if it is indicated in blue color.
- Once you have turned it off, the ScrLk key will turn into gray color.
- Click the X button at the top-right corner of the screen to close the On-Screen Keyboard app.