How To Replace Dell Xps 13 Battery?
The quick, simple steps given below will assist you in how to replace dell Xps 13 battery.
Before you begin the battery replacement process, get some of the tools mentioned below.
- 1 small phillips head screw driver
- 1 T5 star screwdriver
- 1 small plastic scribe
Removing the defective battery from the Dell XPS 13 laptop
- Place the Dell XPS 13 laptop’s back cover facing up on the table.
- Locate the 10 base screws spot.
- Remove the screws using the screwdriver.
- Open the back cover of the laptop.
- Locate and disconnect the battery, daughterboard ribbon cable, and LED circuit board cable.
- Now, find the 8 battery screws and remove them.
- Remove the defective battery from the laptopslowly.
Placing the new battery in the Dell XPS 13 laptop
- Get a replacement battery from a trusted retail store.
- Unpack the new battery and place it in its slot.
- Re-mount the screws and re-connect the LED circuit board cable, daughterboard ribbon cable, and battery.
- Close the back cover of the laptop and fix all the screws correctly.
- Turn on your Dell XPS 13 laptop and check the battery status.
- To get remote assistance in how to replace dell Xps 13 battery, click the call button.