- Scan Mobile from Laptop
How to Scan Mobile from Laptop Antivirus?
Most of the mobile devices are prone to viruses or malware as they are connected to the internet. A virus may also enter into your mobile while you share files from a virus-infected device. Your mobile may be affected by viruses when you download contents from unknown sources. If your phone is infected, you may lose your most valuable data saved in it.
Did you know that you can scan your mobile for antivirus via your laptop? Sometimes, you would have purchased an Antivirus software only for protecting your laptop from viruses. If you don’t have an antivirus app on your smartphone, you can scan your mobile using the same antivirus software installed on your laptop. You can scan both Android or iOS devices from your laptop. Proceed with the steps that are given below to learn how to scan Mobile from Laptop Antivirus.
- First, you have to download an antivirus software to your laptop.
- Make sure to download the antivirus software only from a trusted source.
- You can prefer downloading the software from the official website of the antivirus software for security purposes.
- You can either use the free or pro version of the software.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on the installer file.
- Install the antivirus software by following the instructions on the screen.
- Now, plug in a USB cable to your Android smartphone and connect the other end to the laptop.
- Once you have connected your smartphone to the laptop, you will be prompted to select USB preferences on your smartphone.
- On your smartphone, select the File Transfer option in the USB preferences section.
- Click on the Antivirus icon in the Windows taskbar to launch it.
- When the antivirus user interface appears, click Scan and choose your mobile device to run a scan.
- If any virus is present on your smartphone, you can remove it by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once you have removed the viruses, you can access your mobile device from your laptop. The How to scan Mobile from Laptop Antivirus process successfully completed.