How To Set Out Of Office In Outlook
If you are away from the Outlook account like in a vacation or unable to access the Internet connection. Configure a responding message to automatically notify people regarding it. As they won’t get back to you right again. When they send a message to you , they shall receive a response message containing your text message in it. This feature is very useful for users who are working in an organization. It is accessible for an Android or Apple users. For more details and how to set Out of Office in Outlook are given below:
- For outlook Beta: Select the Settings option at the top of the page. Wait till the settings page display. Click the View Full Settings option. Press the Automatic replies option. Click the Turn on Automatic replies toggle to enable it.
- If you intend to send replies within a period of time, click the Send replies only during a time period option and type the start time and end time. Enter the message in the box you wish to send to people when you are away.
- Click the Send replies only to contacts check box to send replies only to the contacts. Click the Save option to store the necessary changes. If you wish to turn it off, revert to the Automatic replies page and click the Automatic Replies off option for exact process of How to set Out of Office in Outlook Account.
- For Outlook classic: Select the Settings option at the top of the page. Wait for the Settings screen to display. Click the Automatic Replies -> Send Automatic replies options . If you wish to make modifications to the settings, move to the next step.
- Choose the Send replies only during this time period option to send replies during a certain time period. In such cases, type the start time and end time. Type the message in the box to send to people at the time within the respective time period.
- Choose the Send replies only to people in my Contact list to send a message to the persons in your Contact list. After making necessary changes, click OK at the top of the page. If you wish to disable it, select the Don’t send automatic replies option.
- Create new rules when sending Automatic Replies. Log in to the system with the departmental email account. Go to the Start button. Click Programs-> Microsoft Office-> Outlook and select the Next three times to configure Outlook in the system to know How to set Out of Office in Outlook Account
- Navigate to the Home tab and click the Move Grouping option. Select the Manager Rules and Alerts under the Rules drop-down menu. Wait till the dialog box screen appears. Select the New rule option. Wait for the Rules Wizard screen to display.
- Select the Apply rule on message I receive and click the Next option. Tick beside the Sent only to me conditions and also to have a server reply using a specific message. Type a message in the provided space. Save it and specify a name for this rule and click Finish.