- ihome Docking Station Time Set Up
How To Set Time On ihome Docking Station?
iHome docking station is a device that will assist you in charging the iPhone or Android mobile phones comparatively faster than charging on a computer. Using this device, you can sync your iTunes library quickly. It includes a clock, radio, and CD player (optional).
Carry out these steps to set time on ihome Docking Station:
- Connect the iHome docking station to the wall outlet using the power AC adapter.
- Fix the AM antenna into the stand that comes along with the product and plug the antenna cable into the iHome docking station.
- Choose the dock insert for your device before connecting it to the docking station.
- Press the Time Zone button located at the backside of the unit and hold it until the time zone flashes on display.
- Press the + or – button to choose your time zone and press the Time Zone button to exit the setting mode.
- If the time is incorrect, you need to set up the time and calendar manually.
- Press the Clock Adjust/Time Sync button at the backside of the unit and hold it until the time flashes on display.
- Press the + or – button to set up the correct time.
- Set the correct AM or PM by looking at the AM/PM indicators at the left of the time display.
- Next, press the Clock Adjust/Time Sync button to set the current year.
- Once again, press the Clock Adjust/Time Sync button, and month and date.
- Ensure that you have toggled on the clock button to set the hourly format during the time setup.
- After 10 seconds, your iHome docking station will display the correct time.
- You can also set time on ihome Docking Station using the Time Sync feature.
- It requires an iPhone or iPod to sync the time on the iHome docking station.